Saturday, 16 November 2013

The self-centered post.

Let's talk about this self-centered topic. People nowadays are being too selfish. Maybe. Haha. Or they  eagerly wanted to do this.


Hello, it's 21st century, we don't have time to waste on hating you.

If you want me to show what kind of self-centered I'm referring to? Why not?! Surprisingly, I saw a lot of self-centered people around us. Let's meet them.

THE RAMBUTAN BANGLA






Pretty sure you will start to ask why am I saying him self-centered.

HELLO, YOU SAW MY DAD'S CAR PASSING BY AND YOU'RE NOT SHARING ANY OF THE RAMBUTAN YOU GOT FROM MY NEIGHBOUR'S HOME?!

Eh, everyone knows the season of rambutan had just past, and who doesn't love rambutan? Despite your own temptation of getting them, we also want them, okay? So please, if you're stealing rambutan and you saw lot's of people passing by, PLEASE SHARE, DON'T JUST CARE ON YOUR OWN.

Lol, okay, that was just a joke.

THE OUTRAGEOUS CARS











Hey people, you don't park in two rows, those cars in the inner row cannot move.

You know how pathetic this is? I'm just in front of the blue car in the middle which hon so hard but non of the drivers were coming to move their cars away and this cost a waste of time like 10 minutes. You know how frustrated this can be? Even I'm the one who was just staring and witness all this, I could feel the anger of the blue car driver.

LOL if only you know I'm referring to my own. Hahaha.

But this is not the rule, you don't park in two rows, and that's it.

If you can't get an empty lot then just turn for another round, because the blue car was intended to move away and give the lot to the next people, but because of these selfish, self-centered people who simply leave their var sticking the way of others, no one can have the lot.

THE CANDY DADDY



I was grocery shopping with my parents, and this red colour daddy actually teaches his son to eat all the food for like FREE. I was thinking what kind of kid he will be, I felt sad, emotional, stress and anger. Ohya, and anxiety for the future of Malaysia as you all know the situation is already kinda hmm.

You need to pay for the things you take. This is not the case of candy of peanuts but the problem of being a human. You don't take things as granted, you take the candy, you gonna pay for it, you take the love, you gonna responsible for it.

THE EMO COUPLE



Hey, start talking people. I saw you guys almost every time I went this kopitiam for breakfast, you guys need to talk more. Even if you're playing candy crush, you can share the game together with your girl.



And you really playing this Candy Crush?! Hey, play Tower of Saviours, 3 times better than Candy Crush. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE DOG



B*tch, move away please, you don't know you're blocking the whole path? You don't be so selfish and thinks that you own the way!!

Okay, sorry for the minor vulgar. HAHAHAHAHA don't you think this dog is so cute???!!! The position of the legs and tail is so funny! LOL How can a dog lie until so cozy?!

Actually when I took the photo of it, I never think of including in my post, but to make you all to get less stress during this exam / assessment period, so yea. HHAHAHAH

SUDDEN YAP



This guy is too much! He should be sharing the magnum with everyone but not enjoy it himself and show the photo online. Urgh, how can people be so selfish?!

LOLLOL

More funny posts coming up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...