Monday, 23 September 2013

Theory - Waste of life

So people like me who like to waste their life is not good. Life's short, so don't waste even 0.1% of it in doing things that never make your life easier.

What I usually do to waste my life?
  1. Watch Crayon Sin Chan which will NEVER make my life easier but it makes me laugh
  2. Watch TV although there's nothing nice at all
  3. Lying on sofa like the world is mine
  4. Drinking tea or coffee like a boss and it takes me 1 hour plus
  5. Looking food around the house and after wasting half an hour, still can't find any food
  6. Open my laptop and stare at it, don't know what to do and start to go Google search random stuff
  7. Or go YouTube to watch random video
  8. Online on Facebook scroll and scroll then refresh and refresh and wasted 5 minutes
  9. Unlock your phone and lock it then unlock again then slide to unlock AGAIN
  10. Play games that waste a lot of time like Tower of Saviours and Fun Run although they are super nice!! ( PS: Fun Run add me, suddenyap LOL )
  11. Go toilet and pee then sit on the toilet bowl... ... ... after 5 minutes... ...
  12. Go t the kitchen to drink water although just drank 5 minutes ago
  13. Lie on bed and roll, then roll again, then you roll again
  14. Looking at keyboard, and don't know what to type but you just stare at it for 10 minutes
  15. Go Play Store or App Store and start to scroll and scroll and download a lot of apps then they all turned into bullshit and uninstall them again
  16. Slack, just slack there and don't know what's going on and 2 hours wasted
And a lot which I can't list them all.

Even I can list them down and type them down, I still repeat them everyday but not stop doing them. Although they are just activities that considered as waste of life, but you just cannot control yourself from doing them.

So I listed down something you can do when you really wanna waste your life, because we don't really mean to waste them, so why don't you just use the time and do some activity that actually help you in life?

No, I'm not going to suggest you to read a novel or what because I personally don't do that. What you can do is go find a good movie and watch it. This is what I'm going to say. You will realise it's quite hard to get a nice movie to watch because all the new one you watched, but all those old one, you don't even know them.

But those movies that you don't know can be interesting, so don't scroll it but click and take a look because they might be interesting story. It's quite wasting time to find  movie to watch, what I suggested you is to download 4 or 5 at a time so you can spend your life to watch them and watch and watch because you won't watch 5 movies per day unless you got some sort of mental disorder. :O WHO KNOWS?!

What movie to start of? Don't try those sci-fi movie, yes they are so cool and nice but you will just get so bored after awhile, so you can go to those more relaxing, romantic kind of, comedy kind of, or even horror. 

This is a list of some of the movies that I watched and I personally think that they are nice. I forgot a lot but these are what I remembered. Those indicated with R21 are those highly not recommended to watch but I found them nice.
  1. One Day
  2. Safe Heaven
  3. 500 Days of Summer
  4. Becoming Jane
  5. Pride and Prejudice
  6. The Love of Siam
  7. Eternal Summer ( 盛夏光年 )
  8. 听说
  9. Brokeback Mountain
  10. Amphetamine ( R 21 )
  11. Revolutionary Road
  12. The Reader ( R 21 )
  13. 永恒 ( A Thailand movie that I don't know the English name )
  14. Spirited Away
  15. Howl's Moving Castle
  16. How to Train Your Dragon
  17. Ratattouille
  18. The Devil Wears Prada
  19. 女朋友。男朋友
  20. First Love ( 初恋案件小事 )
And even some of them you all already watched for a thousand times. But who knows? Maybe now you feel like watching it again.

If you think that watching movie is not suitable for you, well, there's another option which is read book or novels but it just not my type, if you wanna know what kind of book you should read? I really have no idea.

-----

The other thing that I found it great to fill the wasted time is to exercise, just do any kind of simple exercise at home if you're slacking now and feel like doing nothing because when you realised you're doing nothing, means that it's time to do something.

What you can do? It's so simple, walk up and down on stairs for 15 times then you will realised how many things you haven't done yet. Lol
 
WHO KNOWS?

----------


Actually I'm reaching the assessment week and tons of homework I haven't finish yet, everytime I told myself that I need to start them, I just procrastinate, because I know at last I will hand in something but everytime this kind of situation happened, the end products are always not good.

I just hope to score a good grade because it's the starting of my new life in Singapore, a brand new way of study and new people around.

Sometimes, I just miss my secondary school, those people, those memories.

Today I told my friend about the food, fork and spoon story XD

It's about when we were secondary, we used to pack food and eat them in the classroom. And what we did was we got the forks and spoons from the canteen and we just threw them away after we finished the food. Of course we never did it all the time as we did feel bad. LOL and actually I was the one who came up with this idea.

Hahaha.

Isn't it just go so fast?

I never know that time can be so fast when it comes to happening. And you will miss those old days and you jus can't get them back.

Hold on tight but ,


Missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...