Monday, 18 February 2013

Pass-time with - The Simpsons™ : TAPPED OUT and Harlem Shake! LOL

It has been a long time since my last update on my blog. I'm not lazy to blog but too busy with Chinese New Year. I attend quite a of family gathering and meet up with friends in such a short week, I even went to Malacca for vacation. Lol

Actually I'm quite lost in this post, because I'm not sure what am I going to write about. All those photos that taken all along the week are not ready yet, especially those photos taken during my Malacca trip because I got  SO MUCH to say about those places that I went. It's not the first time I went there, but still, there are so many surprises, which are not the good one. LOL

If you really want a word from me to describe the week tat I've been through, I will say exhausted. Why? Family gathering, Malacca, friends then send my sister back to Taiwan, it just too much to take and quite emotional to me. Sometimes we never realised that time can be so precious, and it really is. 

----------

Although it's a busy week, but I never forget to try out new games appear in the Google Play, I think it has been quite a long time in iTunes.

The Simpsons : Tapped Out
Trailer of the game :

The game intro : 

I love when he said : " You tap and wait, tap and wait, tap and wait, WHAT FOR? "

Usually we play this type of stupid games ( what I usually say, because it seriously is tap and wait ), we hate to wait, luckily EA had come up with The Simpsons : Tapped Out which give the world a new perspective to the game. 

Basically this game starts after the game intro you watched above, the atomic explosion kill the city and you gonna build it back. At first I thought it will be like those stupid island building game or stupid city building game, but htis one is much more different and less stupid. Actually I found it funny, because Lisa gonna do her homework in the game and Homer need to pee. LOL it's much more real life and hilarious.

Some more, the sentence in the game super funny, you definitely will laugh when you play this game.Then the characters keep giving out funny sound that they usually make in the show. LOL

----- Game description -----

THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.

HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!

1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?

SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.

IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Korean?

But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
**This game downloads additional content on first launch that can be up to 175MB based on device. We recommend connecting to WIFI the first time you play. This game is also supported with regularly occurring content updates that require additional downloads when released. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).**
Notes:
– You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
– Android does not currently enable players to visit their friends’ Springfields.
– Game saves are not supported across multiple devices (each device will have its own save file).

----- End of it -----

This game is available in both platform, iOS and Android. And it is a good pass time if you love to play tap and wait games. 

Share some images and descriptions of the game below ;)









You don't need to wait this game all the time, just let the character to do their job and you continue your job as well, as in the notification will appear when the task is done! LOL

Fell free to download it from the links below, this game is totally free in iOS and Android!



Kindly share your experience of the game of you with me, I really want to know your progress. XD if not wrong I'm in Level 7 now!

----------

Besides viewing new games in Google Play, I also view through YouTube to watch videos. You all know the new trend of the Harlem Shake? It's like a half minute song with first 15 seconds, one people of the group will dance alone, then when the music changes, the whole bunch of people start to shake together, damn hilarious!

Especially this one which captured under water! Damn LOL
 
 

The guy under the table is damn crazy, I can't stop myself from laughing. LOLLOLLOL

Others Harlem Shake on YouTube that I found funny : ( the third one funny !!!!! )
 
 



THE THIRD ONE!!!!!!

You can search it on YouTube by typing harlem shake in the search bar, millions of harlem shake are available for you and you will definitely laugh on it. 

Lazy to type and search in YouTube? 

Click HERE to enjoy Harlem Shake ' searched ' in YouTube!

I will update my trip to the Malacca at here soon, and a guide for those who wanna go Malacca soon. It will be interesting for SERIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...